Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just Walk Away from the Phone...


I had to document the most ridiculous texting conversation I had today as an aside.. please follow below:

It was supposed to be a very snowy weekend and the boy I knew was doing his usual guest bartending stint at the local haunt.

Boy: "In stead of waiting for 8 inches tomorrow, come in and get your 8 inches tonight!"
I really didn't read the message and disregarded it, I thought it was a mass text message and scolded him for it. When in reality I was just having a blond moment and realized what it really said the next day.

Me: "I just had an 'Oh I get it' moment about your text from last night, I didn't really read it until today."

Boy: "Haha, thought it was pretty funny myself!"

Me: "Whatever tickles your pickle kiddo."

Boy: "Why don't you tickle my pickle?!?! ;)"
(including the wink smiley face was completely necessary)

Me: "No comment.. When you have something intelligent to say get back to me.."

Boy: "Wow"
(I don't think he's understanding what I mean by having something intelligent to say)

Me: "Hee hee"
(consequently I felt bad for being so harsh, we have to be kind to the less fortunate ones)

Boy: "I still don't see why we just don't get naked one of these days!"

Me: "I'm worth a lot more then a one night hook up and won't settle for anything less.. Don't you know that by now silly?"

Boy: "Has nothing to do with worth.. just fun.. don't you know that by now silly?"

Me: "I can have more then enough 'fun' with myself.."

Boy: "Can I watch"

I'm officially dumber.

No comments: